How to Change or hide IP Address in Internet Explorer without Using Any Software? Sometime we need to change ip address for online security, as there are several websites that want your personal information. One way to protect your online privacy is to surf by changing your ip address while using websites that you don't trust. Here I show to change ip address in Internet Explorer without using software. Just follow the below steps :-
1. Go to Internet Options under the Tools menu.
2. Click on Connections tab.
3. If you use a dial up connection, select currently active connection and click on Settings button.
4. Check the check box labeled Use a proxy server for this connection.
5. Fill the IP address and Port number and click on OK button.
6. If you use cable or DSL, click on the LAN Settings button, and repeat step 4 and 5 for that connection.
7. Click the OK button to finish. Now feel free to surf anonymously with changed ip address.
You are done.